Learn more about Twin Cities Walk-In Tub
- We are locally owned and operated
- Free In-home Demonstration- We bring a model tub to you for fitting
- We are not affiliated with any nationally advertised brand or franchise
- We have no franchise fees
- Our installations are performed by our employees not subcontractors
- We are bonded and insured
- We are a licensed master plumber and a licensed general contractor
- Save more than 25% compared to the national brands; Premier, Jacuzzi, Safestep, American Standard, etc...
- Our tubs provide faster fill and drain times!!
These walk-in bathtubs offer a highly desired sense of independence to those who have previously been dependent on someone else for every need. They enable the user to safely undress, bathe, and dress without full dependence on the aid of a nurse or assistant. These tubs make the possibility of independent living a reality for many non-ambulatory users.
Learn more about our tubs
- Accessibility: Easily enter and exit the tub
- Convenience: Allow more independence
- Safe: Decreases fall risk, you are seated during your entire bath
- Therapeutic: Safe, secure and relaxing