1. No-pressure sales office. Call our office to discuss your specific installation. Because of our experience in the industry, we are able to provide you with an accurate cost over the phone.
2. Upon your request one of our owners will visit your to confirm the model and features of your tub and verify installation specifications.
3. The Installation Day. typically an 8:00 am early morning start.
- We protect all floor surfaces from where we enter your home
- We protect bathroom fixtures or remove them if necessary
- Disconnect the existing tub and related plumbing.
- Carefully remove your bathtub
- Frame-in the walls for your new tub
- Set-in-place your new walk-in tub
- Connect waste, venting and water supply lines
- Run dedicated electrical wiring for whirlpool and heater
- Install solid acrylic panels to finish the tub deck and surrounding walls
- Run two tub cycles to ensure proper operation
- Reinstall any fixtures, doors etc…
- Remove protective floor coverings and clean-up work area
- Perform a walk-through inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Twin Cities Walk In Tubs provides and installs walk in tubs in Minneapolis and St. Paul MN, and neighboring regions in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
4. Follow-Up.during the ownership of your walk-in tub, we will be responsible for answering any questions you may have and be available to service your unit.